Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kim's Take

Okay, so I am finding out new things about conduct disorder and oppositional defiant disorder and realize I may have some students in my class that exhibit similar characteristics. Hmmmm, this leads me to wonder if some of the tactics I have used this year have been useful or actually harmful to my students continued success' in the classroom.
If you are reading this blog and have any suggestions for working with young students exhibiting these behaviors ~ PLEASE post your comments! All suggestions, ideas and comments are welcome here!:)

1 comment:

  1. There was a section I put in my blog about how to deal with children with ODD for both parents and teachers. I think that a lot of those things could be beneficial to for a child with conduct disorder too.

    ReplyDelete